Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Special Feature - Blog: Literary Relish

In the last several months I've grown very fond of Literary Relish. Lucy's insightful and thoughtful posts provide just enough information to give the reader a pretty good idea about the book being reviewed without giving away anything important while also being fun and talking about the book in the context of her other reading. I love how she ties everything together and fits her family and friends (cleverly disguised with pseudonyms) and life in general in with the book talk.
Lucy mainly reviews literary fiction and classics and titles on the recent lists of note make a regular appearance on her blog. She doesn't post too frequently, once or twice a week on average, but those posts are always such a treat that I really look forward to them. There's lots of pictures and some videos, book-related and just fun, so it's not all words on a page. Stop by for a visit, I'm sure you'll fall in love with Literary Relish just as I have.

1 comment:

  1. Olga! I don't know what to say! :D Thankyou so much, what a lovely lovely post. It's a real honour to think you chose to devote a precious post to little ol' me. It's always good to know that there is one person out there you are writing for, rather than just for your own pleasure and I wish I didn't have such a busy job/life so I could post more! That's always a frustration... :-D

    I adore your blog as well and will be giving you an official Relish thanks this week :) Isn't it lovely to find like-minded people/readers over the internet xxxx

    ReplyDelete